During morning trading on Friday, the performance of large cryptocurrencies was mixed. Polkadot (DOTUSD) saw the biggest move, rising 1.43% to $4.44. On the other hand, Solana (SOLUSD) led the decreases with a 0.87% drop to $20.62.
Five other cryptocurrencies saw increases on Friday:
- Polygon (MATICUSD) climbed 0.50% to 54 cents.
- Ripple (XRPUSD) climbed 0.39% to 52 cents.
- Ethereum (ETHUSD) rose 0.35% to $1,653.99.
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD) climbed 0.29% to $26,065.10.
- Dogecoin (DOGEUSD), which saw the smallest increase, rose 0.10% to 6 cents.
In addition to Solana, two other currencies posted drops:
- Uniswap (UNIUSD) slipped 0.78% to $4.57.
- Cardano (ADAUSD) slipped 0.38% to 26 cents.
Crypto-related Company News
Here are some notable updates from crypto-related companies:
- Shares of Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) rose 0.79% to $74.24.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) climbed 0.29% to $337.53.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) shares climbed 0.48% to $10.41.
- Shares of Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) slid 0.38% to $10.51.
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) climbed 0.60% to $24.21.
- Block Inc. (SQ) climbed 0.93% to $56.15.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) rallied 1.84% to $234.28.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) rose 0.86% to $61.23.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) shares rose 0.90% to $7.87.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) slipped 0.44% to $469.56.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) rose 0.44% to $102.24.
In the fund space, the following ETFs showed notable movement:
- Blockchain-focused Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK) rose 0.58% to $20.91.
- The Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which is focused on pure-play crypto companies, rose 0.35% to $7.12.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, rose 1.41% to $17.93.